Shutterfly is the number one photo sharing and printing site online. Use a coupon or promotional code every order for up to a 50% discount and free shipping on custom-printed photo books, prints, calendars, and more:
SHUTTERFLY: Get 50 free prints, 1 free magnet, and a free set of address labels with signup.
WHERE DO You ENTER PROMO CODES AT SHUTTERFLY.COM?
Using a coupon to get a discount is easy. In fact, there are really only two methods for taking advantage of an offer: instant discounts, or promo codes.
- "Instant" discounts occur when you click on a promotional link or banner advertising a sale, and it immediately applies the savings to the prices on their site. An example of this might be a link saying, “save up to 50% on photo books this week!” In this case, just clicking over to their site will offer you the discounted price.
- Promotional codes - require entry before completing checkout. After your shopping cart is complete, and you are logged in (or have created an account) you’ll see a screen like this:
After entering a code under, “promos / gift certificates,” you’ll get a message detailing the validity and terms of the code below the “checkout” button.
TIP: TRY MULTIPLE PROMO CODES FOR THE BEST DISCOUNT & COMPARE AGAINST FREE Delivery
You might already have a discount applied to your order and not even know it. Or, you might be trying multiple codes for the best discount. In either case, look for the "see saved offers" link just below your order total. Click it, and you'll get a list of valid codes that you have tried, as well as the option to choose which one you want to use. Toggle between these codes to see which one gives you the best price.Tip: With free offers, like their free mug or free invitations, you can enter the code in addition to any other promo code that you wish to use. For example, I recently used a promotion code for 50% off a photo book and a code for a free magnet on the same order! You can also try to stack a discount with a free shipping code for a double-discount.
How to Get Free Shipping From ShutterflyBe sure to compare these promotions to those that offer a percentage or dollar-amount off to see which gives your a better discount. Here's a couple of ways to have your order ship free:
- $29+ orders ship free - The good news is that every month their current free shipping code renews. The only catch is that you have to spend a minimum amount to get free delivery, usually $29 or more to qualify.
- Free shipping with no minimum? - Finding a code for free delivery with no minimum is rare. I assume this is because most orders are for 4x6 prints. Shipping these small, $3 orders free would probably cause them to lose money every time.
- Free delivery upgrades - There's also usually a code that can give you expedited shipping for the price of economy. If you can't afford to wait around for standard or economy speed delivery, consider this code. If you do decide to use it, you must select "expedited shipping" at checkout before entering the promotional code, or it won't apply.
- Free Rush Shipping on certain items - Also look for certain seasonal promotions that ship specific products for free. This usually includes personalized photo cards of some sort, like tine-sensitive announcements or invitations
WHY ISN'T MY PROMO CODE WORKING?Most of the sanctioned Shutterfly coupons are available from their on-site coupon page. In fact, much of the time just clicking a promotional link will apply a discount. If a code isn't working, then it has either expired or is specific to individual products. Their codes also may contain zeroes, which are easily mistaken for "O's."
WHAT'S THE BEST COUPON TO LOOK FOR?
Before big holidays like Mother’s Day and Christmas, there's a battle between online photo services for your business, so that competition creates the best deals. If you are ordering gifts or Christmas cards, there's always a killer Cyber Monday deal available for about a week.