Tiny Prints makes it simple to upload your photos and create beautiful invitations, announcements, and personalized cards. Use today’s coupons and promo codes for up to a 30% discount and free shipping:
Tiny Prints Coupons
Tiny Prints Coupons
Use a Tiny Prints promo code: never pay full price!
There are always coupons available for tinyprints.com, so paying full price is unacceptable. By taking a minute to find a code to use at checkout, you can save up to 30% or get free shipping. Here's how:
Click to view your shopping cart and review your order. Just below where you choose your delivery method, you'll see a field for "Promotions & Gift Certificates." Enter it and click, "apply promotion code," and you should get an itemized discount along with a new order total. If your code didn't work, see below.>/p>
Darn it! Common reasons why your coupon code isn't working
Other than the obvious possibility that a coupon has expired, here are the reasons why your code may not have worked:
- Specific products & exclusions: Most coupon codes are intended for a specific family of products. If you're not using a "site-wide" promotion code, the odds are that it only works towards a group of products, like "birth announcements."
- Minimum order size: There are coupons that stipulate "no minimum," but most require that you spend at least $49.
- Codes Have Tiered discounts: Not getting the full discount you expected? Most codes give you a better discount if you spend more. The same code might give you a 10% discount on a small order, or 20% off a larger total, like $199+.
- O's look like Zeroes! It's always good to copy a code from the source, as characters like "O's" and "I's" can be confused with numbers.
Free Shipping: Ways of Getting Free Delivery from Tiny Prints - Consider shipping costs & speeds
There's always a code available for "free shipping on $49+", but it might not be best for you. Here's a couple of thoughts on complimentary delivery:
- A percentage-off code might give you a better discount: Standard shipping costs about $9, which means that you'll want to compare coupons for tinyprints.com and do some math to see if it's your best bet
- "Free" shipping is "standard" speed which takes 7 business days in addition to your printing order's turnaround time of 1-3 days. Most people use Tiny Prints for event invitations and announcements, so decide if that gives you enough time. If not, go for expedited ($15, 4 business days), or super rush ($30, 2 business days) shipping and use a different coupon!
- Free shipping with no minimum: I haven't seen a free shipping code that doesn't require a minimum order amount in a long time. Maybe people were ordering 5 invitations, and it was a money-loser to ship them free? If there is a no-minimum code, we'll be the first to post it!
- Free expedited / rush delivery: You can find codes for free or discounted "rush" shipping for certain products that are very time sensitive such as Holiday cards, graduation, or memorial announcements.
- Free shipping to military addresses: Free or discounted delivery is often available to APO/FPO mailing addresses.
- International shipping is more expensive, and rarely free. Economy shipping to Canada or outside the U.S. starts at $15
Tip: take a Minute to Compare Promo Codes!
It might not be obvious which coupon is best for your individual order. In fact, it depends on a couple of variables like your order total and which shipping speed you'll need. Is the $10 off $75+ code better than the 15% off birthday invitations promotion? Hmmm... you'd better try more than one code at checkout to find out! You might even get lucky and realize that your products are featured in Tiny Print's Deal of the Day, which is posted every Thursday.