New promotional codes and coupons for Wedding Paper Divas. Get up to a 25% discount and free shipping on custom wedding printing including: save the dates, wedding invitations, engagement announcements, stationery, and more.
Wedding Paper Divas Coupons:
- Thank You Cards: 30-40% Off - 30% off no min, 40% off $99+! Get code. Ends 2-28-17
- Clearance: Save the Dates - Up to 60% off! View sale & get code. Through 2-28-17
- Clearance: Thank You Cards - Extra 40% off! View sale & get code. Through 2-28-17
- New Shipping Costs & Speeds - Is the free shipping code your best discount? - 2017
Wedding Paper Divas Coupons:
Hmmm, Where do I enter a promotional code?Some offers are applied instantly when you click over to the WPD site. This includes special pricing on bundled or matching stationery. However, if you have an actual coupon code, you can enter it in the “Promotions: promo code” box just below the “delivery options” in the beginning of the checkout process like this:
As soon as you click, “apply”, your discount will be itemized above your order total. If you qualify for free shipping, you’ll be notified of that as well.
Finding the Best Coupon Codes for Your Wedding Paper Divas Order: Up to a 40% Discount!Every week (usually Wednesday) Wedding Paper Divas releases a number of on-site coupons. These codes are usually for 10-40% specific printed items like save the dates and invitations. For the best saving you'll usually need to spend a minimum amount.
Look for Specific Coupon Codes: Save the Dates, Bridal Shower, and Wedding InvitationsWeddingPaperDivas.com often releases exclusive codes which can save you even more than the ones posted publicly on their site. These promotions that combine a discount plus free shipping are our favorite, so check this page often to see if one is available! Regardless of whatever promotion code you choose, Wedding Paper Divas offers breath-taking printing for all of your wedding and engagement needs at a fraction of the cost of hiring a graphic designer or stationery store.
Coupon Code Not Working?Here are the most common reasons why a code might not work:
- The code pertains to a certain product or group of printed items, like “save the dates,”, “party invites,” or "wedding suite."
- Many codes offer tiered discounts - In other words, smaller orders will get a lesser discount, while large printing orders qualify for the greatest discount. If you thought you were going to get a 20% discount, but the code is only giving you 10% off, this may be why. Usually the highest discounts are reserved for orders with a $100-200+ minimum.
- There is already a promo code or discount in your cart - If you are taking advantage of a discount or clearance sale already, you might not be able to stack it with another code. Oh well.
- Coupon Exclusions: Most codes list their exclusions in the fine print on their coupon page, and the usual suspects are premium printing options like foil stamping or thermography.
Do they offer free shipping with no minimum?The good news is that for the last several months a coupon code has been available for free shipping with no minimum order requirement. Before using this coupon, it's important to remember that you can't usually combine it with other codes. For this reason, try comparing it against one or more other offers to see which one results in the lowest price. Also, free shipping speed is always, "standard" speed, which can take 8-10 business days to deliver. If you need your wedding invitations in a hurry, consider a different code that offers a percentage or dollar-off discount, and then upgrade to expedited or super rush delivery.
Not Sure About Design or Printing Options? Consider Requesting Free SamplesYou have a lot of decisions to make, and knowledge is power. If you aren't in a rush, consider requesting their free sample kit to experience the quality of their printing firsthand.
You can also request a free sample of many specific invitation and announcement designs by clicking the "order sample" button next to the design. This option is great for items like save the dates and bridal shower invitations which are absent from the free sample kit. Actually, the samples cost $1 each, but you can use a coupon towards them, and they ship free!
The reviews are in...
We definitely think that WPD has the best wedding invitations, save-the-dates, and stationery online, but check out online reviews for the latest experiences and opinions of real customers.