Wedding Paper Divas Free Samples: Free Wedding Sample Pack
Get 8 Free Wedding Stationery Samples from Wedding Paper Divas: Choosing the design and printing service for your wedding invitations or save the date cards is a big decision. Although it’s great to see designs online, Wedding Paper Divas is now giving you the ability to actually hold printed samples in your hands.
Choose to either request a free sample kit, or use a promo code towards up to 10 free samples of invitations or qualifying designs of your choice!
- Request FREE Sample Kit – Get 8 free invitations or save the dates. Wedding invitations also include a free stationery sample packet (see below)
- Get 8 FREE samples of qualifying invitation and announcement designs with code: FREETRY– May end soon!
- Get up to 10 free samples, and view all of this month’s Wedding Paper Divas coupon codes
What is included in the free sample packet from Wedding Paper Divas?
The stationery sample pack is included with wedding invitation samples only, and not save the dates. Included are:
- A wedding stationery guide
- Wedding invite samples
- Matching RSVP cards
- Card with font options (text / typography options)
- Matching envelopes
- Paper and color swatches (paper printing options)
- Optional free wedding website
- A coupon for 20% off + free shipping!
Request Free Samples of Specific Designs Using a Promo Code
While there is no actual sample kit that includes save the dates, you can request samples of specific invitations, announcements, and stationery designs.
- Just click on a design, and next to the details there will be a “request sample” button. You can’t customize the free sample, but it only costs $1, and ships free.
- At checkout use a promo code (above or on our coupon page) for up to 10 free samples. Your order total should be zero after applying the coupon code.
Free Samples of Wedding Invitations, Paper Options, Color Swatches, and Wedding Stationery
If you’re looking for a catch with this free promotion, there really isn’t one. Hmmm… But, how can they offer these samples for free? They think that you’ll be so impressed with their unrivaled quality, that you’ll decide to print your wedding invites or save the dates with them.
If you’re like me, you really like to hold things in your hands (if so, you might also be a kinesthetic, or tactile learner, which means you prefer to learn through touch and activity!) to experience them. Assuming that you’re on the ball and didn’t wait until the last minute to order your wedding printing, then I highly recommend this promotion.
We ended up ordering floral themed wedding invitations through WPD, and were literally shocked at the high quality, so I feel good recommending them to you. We also used their sister-site, Shutterfly to make a wedding photo book afterwards. Like WPD’s they also have weekly coupons & free shipping codes here.
Note: As an affiliate of WeddingPaperDivas.com I am happy to recommend their products, and stand to be compensated if this website generates sales. Thanks!
- More about free samples from Wedding Paper Divas here with photos.
- Free sample wedding invitations from Vistaprint
- Shutterfly 5 free wedding invitations